Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Mighty Mississippi

I grew up close enough to the Mississippi River to sneak over on my bike when I was way too little to be riding that far on my bike!

Later, I moved to Natchez, MS and graduated from High School there along the banks of the Mighty Mississip.

A lot of my Ukrainian friends know about the River. And in all fairness, Ukraine has a pretty sizeable river in the Dnieper (but not as big as the Mississippi).

So, in honor of them, I snapped a couple pictures as I was crossing the river in Natchez to day heading into Louisiana to spend Christmas Eve with my niece and her family.







6 comments:

Vickie (Clinton's sister) said...

Oh, boy! If I wasn't already homesick, that would've done the trick. Thanks for posting those pictures, Clinton... makes me feel closer to all of you... I love you...

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Matchless theme, it is very interesting to me :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

shubhangi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vickie (Clinton's sister) said...

Congratulations, Uncle Clinton... on your our new little nephew... whoooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo...