Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Countdown is On



So, I've spent the last week or so making the "family and friends" rounds before leaving the country for 10 weeks. I've been from N. Alabama to Atlanta and back, then to N. Mississippi, to Central Mississippi and to the Coast. Then to SE Louisiana and then to Vicksburg. I've visited all the siblings, nieces, nephews and the great niece and nephews. I've seen a lot of my friends.

I'm going back to my home church- Bayou View Baptist Church this Sunday morning. I'll spend the night on the Coast and try to see some friends and family there and in Mobile.

My flight to Athens, Greece originates near home in Jackson, MS at 1:00 pm this Thursday. I have a 4 hour layover in Charlotte where I hope I'll see some World Race friends for a couple of hours.

I'm not sure what all I'll be doing in Greece. There will be a lot going on.

A Media Team with the International Mission Board is accompanying us and will take you “behind the scenes” in Athens, where we will spend spring break sharing Christ through Gypsy ministry, drama, video interviews and a coffee house. You can log onto the website: www.iwcstories.com and worship alongside team members as we sing praises on Mars Hill, pray with us as we walk the ancient city streets and rejoice when God does amazing things in Athens.

Stay current through blog entries, photos, video and audio slideshows, and find out how you can be an integral part of this team through prayer. Check in regularly and experience Athens with us!

3 comments:

Janet T (Clinton's other sister) said...

Wow, gone again so soon, we're all going to miss you again, and miss knowing you are close by, but I know you are doing just what you were meant to be doing, and that's how it should be. You'll be in our prayers, and we'll be following you through posts (I'm assuming you are going to be able to post on this site). Who gets to take you to the airport this time? I can come if you want me too.

Vickie (Clinton's sister) said...

Sounds awesome... we're in much prayer for you and all the others who will be there... be safe, little brother, find peace and joy and healing where-ever you go... we love you...
michael and vickie

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today! Love you.