Saturday, March 15, 2008

Made It!

I am in Athens! After my late flight out of Charlotte, I was subsequently late for every other connection- which put me in Athens at 11pm. I rode a bus all the way to downtown which was a fun adventure. Then I rode the subway back to the outskirts of town where one of our contacts picked me up and drove me to the "base". I hit the sack about 2:00 am. So, I'm here! I'm looking forward to getting out around the city today. A team from Georgia is here already. The MC/FBC Clinton team will arrive tomorrow.

I'll post more later.

1 comment:

Janet T (Clinton's other sister) said...

Glad to hear that you made it, finally! How about your luggage? Last I heard, you got separated from it in London, wasn't it? You know, I do believe you could right a book on the mis-adventures of international flying! I hope you have a great time, and am looking forward to hearing (and seeing) more about your journey!