Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update

Quick Update: My Ukraine VISA arrived as expected. I have a 3 year Private Visa with unlimited entries. Praise the Lord!

Still waiting to hear from some friends in Ukraine about finding a good time to arrive in Kiev. Christmas there is January 7 and I'm a little concerned about arriving when most businesses will be closed for the holidays. I must arrive before January 12 however because that's when Language School begins.

Speaking of Language School- I also received an email from them assuring me of a spot in the class.

I began my face-to-face meetings with people this past weekend. So far I've probably spoken with 10 people and so far I've received financial commitments of one sort or another from ALL of them. That's a good start!!

Bayou View Baptist Church in Gulfport will have a short Commissioning time for me next Sunday morning (Dec 7) and I will speak at the Handsboro Baptist Church that night.

No comments: