Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Blogging. Day 22, Happy Thanksgiving.

It's Thanksgiving Day and it could not possibly feel less like Thanksgiving Day.

If I were in Vicksburg the eating probably would have started a day or two ago and of course it would continue throughout the weekend.  Here in Uzhgorod, I had a Ceasar Salad for lunch at a local restaurant.  Hey, eating lettuce here is sort of a big deal so it's not as bad as it sounds!  I'll have leftover Chili tonight.  And yes, my Chili is just as good here as it is in the States!!

I will have a Thanksgiving meal with some friends Saturday evening, so don't feel too sorry for me.

Still, it's not the same without a ton of good food and family and kids everywhere.

Of course, if I watch more than 30 seconds of this video, then I don't miss Thanksgiving as much.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Clinton, you are cracking me up!

I clicked on the video without reading your final line carefully. I was like, hmm, so Clinton likes this. Well, let me give it a chance. Hmm, well, what was he thinking...

Funny!

Julie D.