Monday, November 26, 2012

30 Days of Blogging. Day 26, Lazy Day.

Typically my Monday's are relatively hopping.  Well, not terribly busy, but any day that requires two trips downtown is a big day for me.  So, typically I have language study late morning and then band practice late afternoon and that usually makes for a pretty full day.  I usually wake up in time to go over my language stuff for an hour or so before making my way into town.  Then in the afternoon, I like to practice our music and songs before going to band practice.  It's usually after 8:30 at night before I get home.

But today my language lesson was moved, and we cancelled band practice today.  And this weekend I stayed up all stinkin' night Saturday watching that excuse of an Egg Bowl.  After church yesterday I crashed. Hard.  I think I took about a 5 hour nap!  Naturally, I was up all night again.  At least I was productive; I got into cleaning/organizing mode for several hours!

So, what with staying up all night and not having any responsibilities today...I slept till after 1.  And I've spent a good bit of time since then horizontal on the couch.

I'm not in the least bit upset by any of this.  Sometimes it's just nice to be lazy.

2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Anonymous said...

Naps are good!!! I love to spend time praying before a nap. I know that sounds like a ploy to justify a nap. It is. But I got where I was routinely taking naps when I was on night duty with my daddy (alzheimers), and I just loved that time with the Lord. Just say it with me: Naps are good!

Julie D.